Wednesday 1 May 2013

11 Things



1. If money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose? 

Art for sure, whether it's creating it, studying it, or commenting on it. 

2. What's the one thing you look forward to every day? 

Breakfast. 

3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog?

Katie's Pencil Box is the most precious blog I've ever found.

4. Biggest online pet peeve?

People being smart-asses in comment sections

5. What is your all-time favorite book?

I've been staring at this for so long, and I still can't choose. The Great Gatsby keeps coming to mind.

6. What would your "last meal" be?

Anything with ketchup mustard and cheese...that might just be a weir thing I'm hungry for right now. But I do love cheese more than pretty much anything.

7. Do you believe in love at first site?

I'm too cynical for that, oops

8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of? 

A big breakfast with the best of my friends and a dip in the pool after a jog.
9. Why do you blog?

To remind myself of the pretty things around me, and I see it as a challenge as well.

10. If you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick?

Part of me says black, the other says light blue.

 
11. What is your all-time favorite band? 

Blue Man Group, since I was 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?