Friday 29 March 2013

Friendly



This gorgeous food that you're no doubt drooling over was made for me one airy afternoon by a good friend of mine. It was this that actually inspired me to get more into cooking. He whipped up the most gorgeous, delicious pitcher of sangria stock-full of everything you can imagine. There was also herbed pinch-bread, hummus with red capsicum, a moroccan bean salad, and a delicious french baked dish who's name I can't remember for the life of me. It was a lazy, hazy (thanks to the sangria) afternoon talking about god knows what and who the hell cares or remembers, but what I do remember is god the food was delicious. Thanks for setting me on the right track bubba! Fond food memories forever. #FFMF yeah that's right I'm starting a twitter trend. Hashtag it.

Photos from my personal instagram @lakenlinnea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?