Tuesday 12 March 2013

Hello everyone! As per usual, these first greetings and posts are awkward and this is by far not my first attempt at a blog. 
However, I want a blog focused on organization and beauty in everyday life, so Girls for Pearls it is!
Inspired by ABeautifulMess, HonestlyWTF, CupcakesandCashmere, and StripesandSequins, I'm going for DIY, day in the life, 
beautiful crafts/projects, music selections and beauty posts. About how to make each day seem a bit more precious.
I can't wait for all the ideas I've got wrapped up in this brain of mine, starting with some gifts I've made for my best friend's birthday 
party this weekend-the big 18! 
I'm 18 as of October and a high school senior living in Singapore at the moment. 
I'm off to university in a few mere months in the states and have so much to look forward to. 
Girls for Pearls will hopefully have me stopping to look around and appreciate what I have around me (and snap some pictures to share of course).
Singapore's been home for 7 years and I want to capture every little last thing about it before I move away!
Needless to say, I will have many more posts to come, so stick around!
And here, my face.






























Photos taken by Sid Iyer Sequeira for my high school senior portrait - he's absolutely inspired and incredible! 
I'll try to feature more of his work in the future. Thanks Sid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?