Tuesday 14 May 2013

Golden Boy

























































I originally grabbed onto this first photo because I'm needing reference images for my art concentration which is wings, and the feathers stood out to me. The trickle of stunning gold images followed from there. Having stumbled upon these, I must say that Mario Testino has got to be the golden boy of fashion photography and is a constant inspiration. Just look at the eyes in these photographs, they hold something unreal. The warm bronze glow of these women's' skin (or hair feathers, what have you) has got me so pumped for summer. Not that I've ever been tan in my life, but I'm working on it. For once in my life I want to have color! Without the skin cancer of course...okay it's possible this is the future we're living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?