Thursday 4 April 2013

Headed Home!













Guess what you guys! As of this week, I've officially accepted my admission to Washington University in St. Louis! It's the school my grandfather went to and taught at, climbing his way up from a backwater Missouri town into big ole' St. Louis, which my mother then attended for undergrad and graduate, where she met my dad, and where I'll now be going! I'm so incredibly proud to have gotten in on my merit and to be carrying on such an important family legacy. It's an amazing school and it'll be really going home for me (as you may or may not know, I was born and raised in St. Louis until 6th grade where I moved to Singapore, and where I've been since!). Going back to St. Louis happens every summer, but living so close to family again and having seasons--you heard me, SEASONS--is getting me all giddy! 



5 comments:

  1. Congrats and have fun!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear you go black to St. Louis for school! Hope you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I like your blog!! Hope you visit mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations with the school c: I love
    the sweet and cute connection about your
    grandpa and so on!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?