Thursday 11 April 2013

Sweet Thing






























In a moment, no, day of procrastination, I popped Easy A on the tv after quite a long sojourn from the quirky stinging wit of Emma Stone, and noticed the music much more accutely than I had the first time I saw it. My favorite song was by far Change of Seasons by Sweet Thing, and doesn't the above outfit just scream "sweet thing"? As I'm trying to make myself wear more and more red (as I think it looks pretty glam with blonde wavy hair ie. Amanda Seyfried) I'm realizing that red quickly goes dominatrix if not done right, and this dress makes me want to wear nothing but red-based florals in fun flirty cuts. Enjoy the music and go twirl around in your favorite dress in wide open spaces.


Photo from Living in Color

1 comment:

  1. love the picture!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?